Temple University has digitized a majority of its yearbooks, including the Templar, its general yearbook, as well as books from its allied health, dental, horticulture, medical, nursing, podiatry and pharmacy schools. Some professional schools, such as Nursing, Podiatry, and Medicine, had their own pages in the Templar into the 1920s before starting their own yearbooks. Wise-Acres, the yearbook for the Pennsylvania School of Horticulture for Women, is included with the Horticulture school yearbooks. It began as a newsletter, became a more typical yearbook in 1927, and ceased publication in 1958 when PSHW merged with Temple University.
Both the Templar and the medical school yearbook, The Skull, have enjoyed consistent publication and titling from their inception through to their present editions. Yearbooks published by other schools have appeared less frequently and feature a wide array of titles. They are:
- Allied Health: Plexus
- Dentistry: The Dental Log, The Dent-Owl, The Dental Ray, The Diamond, The Gateway, The Handpiece, Odontolog, Impressions, and The Record
- Horticulture: Wise-Acres, Transitional, Temporal, Amble, Amble II, AMTU, Amber, and Cornerstone
- Nursing: Cross-Bones, Promethean, Promethian, and Reveille
- Podiatry: Tempodian, Templodian, and Achilles
- Pharmacy: The Alembic, Apothecan, Arrex, Asclepian, The Pharmacopian, Pharmacy, Secundum Artem and The Show Globe
For Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodation, including help with reading this content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Browse all yearbooks
Browse by academic category: