Browse All Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs)
All theses and dissertations are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes within limits of fair use and with proper attribution. All other uses require the authors permission. Temple University Ph.D and Masters students with questions about electronic submittal should consult our FAQ.
For Temple dissertations submitted prior to Fall 2008
- dissertations completed from 1980 to present are available in full-text electronically from Proquest Dissertations & Theses @ Temple University searchable by keyword, author, or advisor.
- dissertations completed prior to 1980 are available in bound volume format by request through Diamond, the online library catalog. For assistance locating these dissertations see our help page.
Masters theses submitted prior to May, 2010, are available in bound volume format by request through Diamond, the online library catalog. For assistance in locating them, see our help page.
Temples Electronic Theses & Dissertations program will:
- Increase access to theses and dissertations by making them available over the Internet without regard to geography or time of day, free of cost or subscription fees
- Provide these valuable University records in digital format linked through the library catalog
- Alleviate space concerns in the University Libraries and avoid misshelving and overdue or missing volumes
This project is jointly sponsored by the Graduate School and the University Libraries. Temple University Libraries are a member of the searchable international Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) and will participate in the Open Archives Initiative. For further information, email email@example.com.